For assistance call (800) 270-7163 to speak with a Vacation Planning Expert!
FAMILY PACK OFFER! SAVE $90.00 - LEGOLAND + SEA LIFE® Hopper + 2nd Day FREE!
LEGOLAND® California Resort
Carlsbad , CATripAdvisor Traveler RatingFun Facts
1. There are more than 30,000 LEGO® models throughout LEGOLAND® California Resort created out of more than 60 million LEGO bricks.
2. The largest model is a giant dinosaur named "Bronty" created out of more than two million LEGO bricks and the smallest model is a pigeon on a building in Miniland Washington, D.C. which is made of a mere four LEGO bricks!
3. A Master Model Builder secretly hid a tiny LEGO brick mouse hidden in the belly of the lion in front of the MGM Grand in Miniland Las Vegas.
4. LEGOLAND® California has more than 60 rides, shows, and attractions including three roller coasters. Coastersaurus, in Dino Island, is considered a "pink knuckle" coaster meaning children won't get white knuckles from riding it, but will get excited enough for them to turn pink!
5. NINJAGO® the Ride in LEGO® NINJAGO® World was the first ride in any theme park in North America to feature Maestro hand gesture technology allowing guests to demonstrate ninja skills by simply using their hands instead of a hand-held device to throw fireballs, shock waves, ice and lighting to defeat villains.
6. The marquee attraction in the LEGO Legends of Chima Water Park is the Lion Temple Wave Pool where guests make their way through a LEGO lion archway as Mount Cavora releases 400 gallons of water every minute from 40-feet above the wave pool.
7. All Model Citizens (employees) at LEGOLAND® California Resort will trade their mini-figures worn on their brick name badge with any young guest who requests it!
8. All of the freshwater fish living in SEA LIFE® Aquarium can be found in California lakes and streams, and the cold water marine animals are all native to the California coastline.
9. Pirate Reef holds 155,000 gallons of water as guests plummet down 25 feet between the 30-foot long pirate ships of Captain Red Brick and Captain Blue Brick.
BONUS FACT! LEGOLAND® California Resort is part of Merlin Entertainments plc, the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator with more than 115 attractions, 13 hotels and five holidays across 4 continents.
AWESOME AWAITS at LEGOLAND® California Resort, where families with children ages 2-12 can enjoy more than 60 rides, shows and attractions! Dive underwater on the new LEGO® CITY: Deep Sea Adventure submarine ride. The adventure begins on a real submarine that takes you on a hunt for treasure. On your journey, you'll encounter all kinds of real sea creatures, as well as bright LEGO® fish and scuba divers. Soak up the sun and cool off as you splash and play at the LEGOLAND Water Park with over 10 million gallons of fun! LEGOLAND Resort is also home to SEA LIFE® aquarium, featuring the new Sea at Night exhibit where you can learn more about bioluminescence. There's so much to do you'll want to stay the night. .
LEGOLAND California is open daily spring and summer and closed select Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the fall and winter. Water Park is open seasonally spring through summer, and weekends September and October.
Attraction MapClick To View Map