The Dallas CityPASS® program covers admission to the city's four top attractions, priced up to 39% less than the same tickets purchased separately. Each CityPASS® ticket book contains helpful information, including insider tips, an attraction location map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons. Books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use.
Dallas CityPASS® ticket booklets include:
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
- Option Ticket 2: Dallas Zoo OR George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum
- The Dallas CityPASS® program saves visitors up to 40% off regular combined admission to the city's best attractions.
- Dallas CityPASS® ticket books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use. Because CityPASS® programs focus on the top attractions, you can easily visit over a weekend without feeling rushed. If you're planning more than a weekend visit, Dallas CityPASS® ticket books allow you to see all the top sites and still have plenty of time left to shop, dine, take in shows and explore on your own.
- You choose which of the two attractions you prefer to visit, but you do not need to decide this at the time of purchase.
- CityPASS® includes only the best attractions and has a 97% Recommend rating by its customers.
Your Pass(es) will be delivered separately within 24-48 hours to the e-mail address provided at check-out. Print your voucher or present on your mobile device at the first attraction you visit to receive your CityPASS® ticket booklets